from Atlantic Brew Supply:
These are used 5 gallon stainless Cornelius-style kegs with ball-lock fittings and pressure relief valve in the lid. These kegs have a rubber carrying handle included on top.
These kegs last saw action as soda syrup kegs – some of them may have some small amount of soda syrup in them, so a rigorous cleaning is a great idea before kegging your homebrew in them. We’ll give you a complete o-ring replacement kit with each keg for free, just in case any of the o-rings need replacement.
Please note, these are genuine ball lock kegs – they are not converted pin lock kegs! As such, they have the following dimensions: 25.25″ tall, 8.5″ in diameter at its widest point. None of these kegs will have broken rubber handles, plastic keg lids, or racetrack-style lids.
Through 9/23/16 these are marked down to just $45. If you buy a recipe kit, we’ll take another $10 making these $35. Note: You can buy multiple kegs for $35 with the purchase of one recipe kit.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- IP65 Rated Waterproof Project Box – $10.62 – after coupon
- Ball Lock Kegging System AND a Stainless Intertap Faucet – $116.99
- 62 Quart Coleman Xtreme Wheeled Cooler – $44.95 + Free Shipping
- pH Meter – Check the pH of your water, mash, test Star San effectiveness &…
- Cornelius Keg Stainless Steel Adapter Plugs – thread on to keg post –…
- MK II Brewing Pump w/Stainless Head – now $80.10 + Free Shipping
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Austin Homebrew Supply Orders