from Atlantic Brew Supply:
These are used 5 gallon stainless Cornelius-style kegs with ball-lock fittings and pressure relief valve in the lid. These kegs have a rubber carrying handle included on top.
These kegs last saw action as soda syrup kegs – some of them may have some small amount of soda syrup in them, so a rigorous cleaning is a great idea before kegging your homebrew in them. We’ll give you a complete o-ring replacement kit with each keg for free, just in case any of the o-rings need replacement.
Please note, these are genuine ball lock kegs – they are not converted pin lock kegs! As such, they have the following dimensions: 25.25″ tall, 8.5″ in diameter at its widest point. None of these kegs will have broken rubber handles, plastic keg lids, or racetrack-style lids.
Through 9/23/16 these are marked down to just $45. If you buy a recipe kit, we’ll take another $10 making these $35. Note: You can buy multiple kegs for $35 with the purchase of one recipe kit.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 3 x 32 Oz Tart Cherry Juice – $6.49! + Free Add On Shipping
- Hands on Review: Anvil Bucket Fermentor!
- Brewer’s Best Kits on Sale at Bell’s Brewery General Store – f…
- MoreBeer Torpedo Pressure Pack – CO2 Regulator and Stainless QD – $8…
- Ends Today: Inkbird HET-F001 Digital Thermometer – $9.59 for HBF Readers
- Ends Today: $20 Off 50 to 55 lb Bags of Malt at William’s Brewing
- 1/2 lb Hop Offerings – Amarillo, Mandarina Bavaria, Citra, Mosaic + More