from Atlantic Brew Supply:
These are used 5 gallon stainless Cornelius-style kegs with ball-lock fittings and pressure relief valve in the lid. These kegs have a rubber carrying handle included on top.
These kegs last saw action as soda syrup kegs – some of them may have some small amount of soda syrup in them, so a rigorous cleaning is a great idea before kegging your homebrew in them. We’ll give you a complete o-ring replacement kit with each keg for free, just in case any of the o-rings need replacement.
Please note, these are genuine ball lock kegs – they are not converted pin lock kegs! As such, they have the following dimensions: 25.25″ tall, 8.5″ in diameter at its widest point. None of these kegs will have broken rubber handles, plastic keg lids, or racetrack-style lids.
Through 9/23/16 these are marked down to just $45. If you buy a recipe kit, we’ll take another $10 making these $35. Note: You can buy multiple kegs for $35 with the purchase of one recipe kit.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- $20 off Sacks of Malt at William’s Brewing
- The MoreBeer Kit of the Week, Save 20% – Last Call, Changes Soon
- Ends Soon – Flash Sale! Save Additional 15% at Austin Homebrew Supply
- Ends Soon: 1 lb Calypso Pellet Hops $13.04 with stacking promos
- SMARTRO Instant Reader Digital Thermometer – Lightning Deal
- Logging Temperature Sensor [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] –…
- Ends Soon: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $84.99, Save 15% with co…