from Atlantic Brew Supply:
Take instant temperature readings of your mash liquor and wort with the Javelin thermapen. The thermometer probe is food-grade 18/8 stainless steel and features a silver anti-microbial coating.
- Response Time: 4-5 seconds to within 1°F of final temperature in moving boiling water;
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F @ -4 ~ 302°F (±0.5°C @ -20 ~ 150°C);
- Range: -40 ~ 482°F (-40 ~ 250°C);
- Battery Life: 4,000+ hours.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Set of Four Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs from AIH – $180, $45 Each w/stack…
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Lambic (Classic Beer Style Series) available in Kindle Edition
- Buy a Keg King Kegerator – get a FREE set of New William’s Brewing D…
- Brew Hardware HERMS Coil 50′ x 1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel – on s…
- 400 Micron Stainless Steel Hop Filters – Choose from Three – $30 at …
- Beer and Wine Filter Setup – $47.99 + Free Shipping