Digital Scale with LCD display. Includes Tare Button. Max capacity of 5 kg/5,000 grams/11 lbs. Uses 2 AAA Batteries. Displays in kg/g/lb/oz. Lower battery and overload indicators.
About the Tare Feature… Tare allows you to essentially subtract the weight of your container. Weigh your container and hit the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Add the thing you’re wanting to weigh, maybe…hops and the scale displays the weight of the contents.
Use to weight hops, grains, other brewing ingredients on brew day and more.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonAlso Consider
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…