FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System FM1000 Food Sealer, Mossy Oak Camo Camouflage, w/ Starter Kit (Certified Refurbished)
- Certified Refurbished products have been professionally tested and reconditioned to work like-new, show minimal to no signs of wear, and are backed by a minimum 90-day manufacturer or seller warranty.
- Starter kit includes 1 FoodSaver Heat-Seal Roll, 2 FoodSaver Heat-Seal Bags – Quart Size, 1 FoodSaver Heat-Seal Bag – Gallon Size, and 1 Accessory Hose.
- Manual operation. Easy-clean patented removable drip tray
- Extra wide sealing strip for the strongest seal. Compact size with easy operation
- Easy lock latch closure. Mossy Oak break up infinity pattern
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
More: Recent Amazon Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: