- Heavy-duty – constructed from 18-gauge #304 stainless steel, it is the perfect wash and prep sink for use in any kitchen, bar, restaurant, laundry, janitorial room, cafeteria, garage, or other commercial setting
- NSF certified – meets strict standards for public health protection
High-quality – built for high-volume use to last a lifetime
- Large bowl size – plenty of room for washing (18â€ x 18″, 12â€ deep)
- Pre-drilled 8â€ on-center (drilled to 1-1/4â€ diameter to fit standard faucets) on the 10â€ tall backsplash to accept a wall-mount faucet (faucet not included)
- 1-1/2â€ wide drip channel surrounding the basin
- Rounded edges and corners for easy cleaning and superior working comfort
- Stainless-steel basket strainer
- Drain connections: Made to fit a standard 1-1/2â€ tailpiece/trap
- Galvanized legs with adjustable non-marring feet, eliminates wobble on uneven floors
- Fast and easy assembly
- Overall size: 23-1/2â€ wide, 23-3/4â€ front to back, 36-1/2â€ deck height, 44â€ backsplash height
- This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature
A nice sink like this would be great for cleanup on brew day and beyond. I’ve also seen projects where people convert these sorts of sinks to mash tuns and such.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is featured on eBay’s Daily Deals. It’s selling for just $148.99. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [view more]: