5 universal keg poppets. Stainless steel construction, replaceable o-rings. Will fit almost any style of soda kegs.
Related: Keg Repair Parts and O-Rings Roundup
I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. Tip: Universal poppets fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling