Flying Dog Brewery has released a homebrew recipe for Airwaves India Pale Later. The recipe features solely Maris Otter for the malt bill along with Centennial, Citra, Galaxy and Mosaic Hops. For yeast, it calls for Wyeast 2278 Czech Pils Lager. Check out the full recipe
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Announcing: Chugger X-Dry Series Pump via MoreBeer!
- Geryon Vacuum Sealer & Starter Kit [store hops & more] – Lightni…
- Ends Soon: 25% Off at GrogTag – Brand Your Brewery!
- Reverse Osmosis Filter System [Dial in Your Brewing Water] – $59.34 + Free…
- 7.5 lb DampRid Refill [Kegerator Condensation] – $9.97 – Prime Exclu…
- 18 Watt IP67 Waterproof Heating Mat – now $10.89
- Ends Today: 12 lbs of Michigan Made Wildflower Honey – $52.40, $4.37/lb