12 Ball Pint (16 oz) Canning Jars.
You can use canning jars to store hops, smaller amounts of grain, and other brewing ingredients and can starter wort. I seal these with my FoodSaver V2244 [Review] Jar Sealing Attachment (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) when storing ingredients. You can also use Mason jars to make starters and to can starter wort and sterile water (using a pressure cooker). Storage Lids (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) are also available.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
- FoodSaver V2244 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer [Review]
- 5 Recent Hop Finds
- FoodSaver Regular-Mouth Jar Sealer
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Picobrew Zymatic Automated Electric Brew House – $1,599, Save $400 + FREE …
- Dual Scale Refractometer with Aluminum Body – coming up on Black Friday De…
- 64 oz Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Black Frida…
- 15% Off Cool Brewing for Black Friday
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20