Brewer’s Friend is a cloud based brewing software that helps you track and formulate recipes and manage your brew day. Since it’s cloud based, you’ll have access to recipes, calculators and brew day resources wherever you’re at.More About Brewer's Friend
Helps Beginning Brewers Get Started:
- Walks you through the brewing process step by step.
- Know exactly what you brewed, and how you did it.
- See how ingredients factor into OG, FG, ABV, IBU, and SRM – the key stats of every beer recipe.
- Replicate and build on your success.
- Provides a place for detailed notes about your brews.
- Start designing your own recipes and match to style.
Powerful Tools For Advanced Brewers:
- Accommodates a range of brewing processes: Extract, Partial Mash, All Grain, BIAB, No Chill.
- Scale recipe batch sizes up or down.
- Tracks water volume and mash process.
- Select your preferred equations (eg Tinseth, Rager).
- Keeps track of your inventory.
- Calculates actual efficiency, attenuation and ABV.
- Hydrometer correction and calibration.
Brewer’s Friend offers a generous non-expiring trial account. With the trial account you can have 5 recipes and track 5 brew sessions.
Visit Brewer’s Friend
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Klean Kanteen Stainless Growler with Swinglok Cap – $22.50 + Free Prime Sh…
- Amazon Deal of the Day – Up to 30% Off Shelving, Totes and Tables
- SinoWare Digital pH Tester – $9.99 + Free Shipping
- Expanded Distilling Lineup at William’s Brewing + Category Wide Distilling…
- Ends Soon: Speidel Fermenters on Sale for HBF Readers! + Hands on Review