The Anova Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator is a touch screen heat stick with an integrated recirculation pump. Set your desired temperature on the touch screen. The Anova heats as necessary and has a circulation pump to ensure that temperatures are uniform. Adjustable clamp and Stainless Steel Skirt.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More in Electric Brewing: PicoBrew || Blichmann BrewEasy Systems – Includes Electric Models || Braumeister V2 || Grainfather All Grain Brewing System || William’s $300 Mash & Boil System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- pH Meter – Check the pH of your water, mash, test Star San effectiveness &…
- Reader Tip: Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storag…
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping