630SS Stainless Seal Forward Sealing Faucet by Perlick. Stainless steel construction. Forwards sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air. Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour – no horizontal area for beer to collect. Polished interior – smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 100 Ft – 3/16″ ID Tubing – $11.68, 12 Cents/ft
- Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Growler – from $14.67 on Lightning Deals
- Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storage] – $…
- 48 Quart Igloo Marine Cooler – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship