I’ve used ProFlow Dynamics Quick Disconnects on my kettles, mash tun, pumps and tubing for a long time. They have worked great for me. I put male connectors kettles, mash tuns and pumps and use female connectors for tubing. Standardizing on this (or the opposite) means you can use tubing as jumpers and always have the availability to connect your gear.
These are made from Stainless Steel and are available in lots of configurations. Those are classified by Type and Size. Type may mean something in “commercial cam lock fitting circles”, but I was initially confused by this. Types are akin to model numbers. For example, Type A is Female NPT to Male Cam and Groove.
Camlock Disconnects at ProFlow – This link will save you 5% – Discount shows in the cart
Brew Hardware also has an extensive selection of camlocks including some unique offerings like their (pictured) lightweight sightglass, tri-clover to camlock adapters, camlock to compression adapter and more. Camlock Fittings at Brew Hardware
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 15.9 Gallon Speidel Fermenter – $79.99 + Hands on Review – Bundles w…
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler [Green] – $24.85 + Hands on Revie…
- 3 x 32 Oz Tart Cherry Concentrate… $9.99
- Ends Soon: $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH- works with sale items!
- Four Used Ball Lock Kegs – $199.99 – $50/Keg + Free Shipping