High temp (can withstand mash and boiling temps) 1/2″ ID food grade silicone tubing. Nice thick 3/4″ OD.
Use for transferring wort on brew day and more. This is the same ID tubing I use to fit over the outside of my Perlick faucets [See: Converting Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer into a Draft Line Cleaning Pump]. Since silicone is more malleable it slips on and off, so it ends up being a good fit over my faucets.
1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $2.09/ft – no promo code required, discount should show up at checkout
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 1 lb Mandarina Bavaria Pellet Hops – $28.05 via Bell’s Summer Ingred…
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping
- GE Handy Switch – for Keg, Carboy and Draft Line Cleaner Pumps – $5.…