Used 5 Gallon Cornelius Style Ball Lock Kegs via Adventures in Homebrewing. Pressured tested and guaranteed to hold pressure. Stainless steel construction. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Orings and poppets are changed as needed to ensure kegs hold pressure. Also a new set of Orings is included with each keg.
Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: