Kegerator via Woot. This is rigged for commercial kegs but could be easily converted to homebrew kegs. Related: Brand New, 5 Gallon NSF Certified Ball Locks for… $75
You get the a tower, tap, faucet, Sanke Tap, 2.5 lb CO2 Tank, tubing and more. Price starts at $349.99 for black and $379.99 for stainless steel. Although this is rigged for commercial kegs, you should be able to pretty easily convert it to homebrew style kegs by swapping out the connectors.
Nostalgia Electrics Kegorator Beer Keg Fridge – via Home.WootOur Top Draft Resources
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Recent Great Deals [view more]: