Since I’ve had the pleasure of facilitating Homebrew Finds, MoreBeer has always come out to play on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They’ve done a couple different things in that time. Most years they have done a deal-of-the-day-a-thon with multiple deals coming up throughout the day. They’ve have also had more traditional sales with a selection of items discounted for a set amount of time. I have no inside knowledge about what they will be doing this year.
Some specific tips for MoreBeer’s possible sale….
- MoreBeer offers free shipping with most $59 orders [Details]. Have a selection of “filler items” available to easily (and quickly) put together a $59 order. These deals will not last long, you may not have time to come up with a list on the fly.
- Some filler item resources… Gift Ideas Page – contains some smaller items that may be helpful, Sale and Clearance Items – these will stack with promo code based deals, THIS STUFF – you can always use more, your favorite recipe kit, maybe Pliny, our Filler Items Page
- Build a shopping list. Know what you’re in the market for so you can make quick decisions. Check out… New Items, Torpedo Kegs
- When they done a deal-of-the-day-a-thon style sale… Deals have typically started at 9 AM Pacific and go late into the evening. Typically new deals have started every 30 minutes or less.
- Research… BrewSculptures. Typically (again – I currently have no advance knowledge of MoreBeer’s plans) at least one BrewSculpture shows up when they do this. These are large purchases. If you’re considering a BrewScupture. Research those now so that you’re ready to make a quick and competent decision. [More details re: MoreBeers v4 BrewSculptures]
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- MoreBeer Pre-Black Friday Carboy Sale – Save 25%!
- 4 Way Expandable CO2 Manifold – $38.99 + Hands on Review & Draft Reso…
- Dual Scale Refractometer – Brix and Gravity – with ATC – $49.9…
- Great Deal: Keg King Ultimate Draft Growler – Complete with CO2 – $6…