Glass Rinser Assembly. Made from Stainless Steel with a brushed finish. Rinses away impurities, wets and chills your beer glass prior to filling.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 100 Metal Growler Caps – $14.99, 15 Cents Each
- Non-Contact Digital IR Thermometer – $6.23, Best Price + Free Add On Shipp…
- Board Dudes Magnetic Dry Erase Board [Tap List & Brew Day Planning] –…
- 12 Ball Pint Mason Jars [Hop and Ingredient Storage] – $7.82 + Free Add On…