Ball Lock Carbonating Keg Lid with carbonation stone from MoreBeer
About: “The easiest way to carbonate beer. This is a Cornelius keg lid with built-in carbonation stone! Move the lid from keg to keg to carbonate as needed. Allows you to force carbonate quickly using the attached .5 micron stone with the portability of being able to move the lid from keg to keg. No more hassles of trying to attach and unattach line from the “gas in” dip tube. Simply connect your gas quick disconnect to the included fitting on the lid and allow carbonation to begin. Sometimes also called a carbonater.” (keep reading)
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.Our Top Draft Resources
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- Torpedo Line of Stainless Steel Ball Lock Disconnects – $14.99
- Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel – $129.99 + Free Shipping – Bundles w/FermWr…
- 25% Off Inkbird Temp Controller w/Fermwrap Heater Purchase
- Hands on Review: Fermentasaurus Conical Fermenter