Large easy adjusting knobs (no tools required) to adjust the pressure in each regulator. Each side includes shut-off ball valves as well as back flow check valves. Barb connections with 5/16″ barbs.
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 90 lb Capacity Weighmax Scale w/Stainless Top – $21.99
- Reader Tip: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $74.99 + Free Shipping
- Chalkboard Tap Handles – multiple colors and styles – up to 12% off
- Beer Lover’s Southern California [Paperback] – $13.37