Taprite Two Pressure (3 Gauge) CO2 regulator via kegerator-dot-com. Valves on each pressure. Two polycarbonate knobs for easy adjustment.
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
T752HP – Tap-Rite 2 Product Dual Pressure CO2 Beer Regulator w/ Knobs – $99.99 + Free ShippingOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Recent Great Deals [view more]: