Thermocouple Thermistor Sensor Probe. -20 to 420 deg C Range.
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
MYPIN Waterproof Stainless Steel PT100 RTD Thermocouple Thermistor Sensor Probe, Thread with Insulation Lead Wire for PID Temperature Controller Control K Type Probe 2M(6ft) (Temperature Rang: -20~420°C)
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…