Thermocouple Thermistor Sensor Probe. -20 to 420 deg C Range.
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
MYPIN Waterproof Stainless Steel PT100 RTD Thermocouple Thermistor Sensor Probe, Thread with Insulation Lead Wire for PID Temperature Controller Control K Type Probe 2M(6ft) (Temperature Rang: -20~420°C)
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips