Product Description – Here Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
About: The beer filter gets installed inline between two ball lock Cornelius kegs using CO2 pressure to push the beer out of the full keg through the filter and into the clean keg. This kit is designed to filter out particles down to 1 micron, which is considered fine filtration. At one micron the beer will be clear after filtration provided you do not have a starch haze. Filtering also accelerates the conditioning process to just a few days. Most of our customers who use the filtering kit find that they; keg beer, chill it overnight, filter the next day, carbonate, and are drinking clear beer in a couple days. For those who want to bottle beer without sediment, filtering combined with the use of a counter pressure bottle filler will allow you to put crystal clear, carbonated beer into bottle. The beer filtering kit comes with one 10″ filter housing, a 1 micron 10″ spun poly sediment filter, fittings for connection to the filter housing, 3′ of beverage line, clamps, and two beverage out ball lock quick disconnects. [keep reading]
Also: 5 Most Recent Keg Finds
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off!
- Fermonsters: Save on Fermonsters and PET Carboys – 20% off all models
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market. That features rotating deep discounts on hops. Maximize free shipping and grab a deal on hops.
- Stainless Steel QDs: Torpedo Ball Lock QDs – just $14.99 and back in stock
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds