This Brew Hardware kit includes everything you need to convert a 10 gallon Igloo or Home Depot Rubbermaid Cooler to a Mash Tun.
This kit includes…
- 12″ stainless steel domed false bottom with upgraded large ID connection elbow
- One piece (Brew Hardware custom designed) machined bulkhead with interior barb
- 2 piece stainless ball valve – can be upgraded to 3 piece
- Required length of high temp silicone tubing
- Does not include cooler or barb/camlock. Barb and camlock fitting options are available under accessories on the right side of the screen.
from Brew Hardware: “What makes our kit different than the competition? Ugh, now we have to brag just a little. The bulkhead we include in this kit is custom machined out of hex bar stock to our exact specifications making it extremely simple to install and leak free from day one. It’s not a bunch of off the shelf parts made with half a roll of teflon tape. We also use a high flow elbow connector at the false bottom which also features a custom made smooth bore retainer. Long story short, we’ve held off on offering cooler false bottom kits for a long time until we had all the high end components described here.” [full product description]
Options are available both for an Igloo 10 gallon cooler and for Home Depot’s 10 gallon cooler. A complete converted option is also available. That includes the cooler along with your choice of connection fittings. This is Flat Rate Shipping (with $150 order) and Free Shipping (with $299 order) eligible.
This is the conversion kit I use and it’s… awesome. Check out my Hands on Review.
Also Consider: All Stainless Steel Mashing Made Cooler False Bottom 10 Gallon – $109.99
- Igloo 10 Gallon Seat Top Beverage dispenser with spigot and Cup Dispenser
- 10 Gal. Orange Water Cooler – via Home Depot
- 10 GALLON COOLER MASH TUN WITH FALSE BOTTOM
- All Grain Tips & Gear
More Brew Hardware Finds [more]: