via RiteBrew… 1 lb of Cocoa Nibs for $6.79. Add to your favorite stout or porter. I’ve even had a very good blonde ale that had hint of chocolate in it. A good way to have a lighter beer that’s a bit different.
These have been out of stock for a long time. From what I can gather since March of this year. At $6.79 these are a great deal – Compare at Amazon – search 1 lb cacao nibs
$75 orders automatically receive a shipping discount. Check out our recently featured RiteBrew Items.
- Lightly roasted & crushed cocoa beans.
- Semi-bitter chocolate flavor.
- Soak in vodka, then add to secondary or at bottling.
- If more bitterness is desired, add to boil.
827511 – Cocoa Nibs – 1lb – $6.79
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Buy a ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 & Probe Cleaning Wipes… Get a Free Th…
- 6 lb Capacity Scale w/Stainless Top & .1 Gram Resolution – $10.79 w/i…
- 30 PET Soda Bottle Preforms and Caps – for yeast slurry storage and more
- Lavatools PT09 Digital, Instant Read Thermometer – Lightning Deal
- Ends Today: 15% Off MoreBeer’s Best Selling Kit – Irish Red – …
- Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 + Free Shippin…
- Digital Caliper [measure fittings, o-rings and more] – $10.19 on Lightning…