via RiteBrew… 1 lb of Cocoa Nibs for $6.79. Add to your favorite stout or porter. I’ve even had a very good blonde ale that had hint of chocolate in it. A good way to have a lighter beer that’s a bit different.
These have been out of stock for a long time. From what I can gather since March of this year. At $6.79 these are a great deal – Compare at Amazon – search 1 lb cacao nibs
$75 orders automatically receive a shipping discount. Check out our recently featured RiteBrew Items.
- Lightly roasted & crushed cocoa beans.
- Semi-bitter chocolate flavor.
- Soak in vodka, then add to secondary or at bottling.
- If more bitterness is desired, add to boil.
827511 – Cocoa Nibs – 1lb – $6.79
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- BrewDog: Craft Beer for the People [Kindle Edition] – 99 Cents
- Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
- Taprite Two Product Dual Pressure Kegerator CO2 Regulator – $88.99 + Free …
- Digital pH Meter + 6 pH Buffer Powders – $12.74 on Lightning Deals
- Grainfather w/Connect Controller $798.98, Save $200 via Multiple Retailers + bon…
- Last Minute Homebrew and Craft Beer Gift Ideas
- Homebrewer’s and Craft Beer Lovers Gift Guide – 2017 Edition