Inkbird ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller by Inkbird. 110 V, Dual Stage – can control a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Alarm indicates sensor failure or high temperature.
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – [Review].
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent Inkbird Find:
Also: Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1000w, w/ Sensor – [Review] ||Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear || First Looks: ITC-1000 Temperature Controller + PDF Manuals
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 7 Stir Bars – $8.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…