Used Pin Lock Style Kegs from Adventures in Homebrewing. These are pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure. 22-24″ Tall, 9″ Wide. Heavy Duty Stainless Kegs. Satisfaction Guaranteed. A set of new o-rings are also included.
AIH has marked these on sale for… $35. This is a great deal and a contender for one of the best values in homebrew kegs. Check AIH for up to the minute price and availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: