via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Sandusky Lee 6′ Commercial Folding Utility Table [Brew Day Work Table] …
- The BYO Magazine Big Book of Homebrewing – $16.87 + $5 Off $15
- Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs – $49 via AIH
- The Wine Bible [Kindle Edition] – $1.14
- The Most Popular Homebrew Books of 2017! + $5 off $15 at Amazon
- First Looks: Keg King Kegerators! [12% Off Tonight Only] – Designed for Ho…
- Torpedo Line of Stainless Steel Ball Lock Disconnects – $13.19