Used 5 Gallon Cornelius Style Ball Lock Kegs via Adventures in Homebrewing. Pressured tested and guaranteed to hold pressure. Stainless steel construction. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Orings and poppets are changed as needed to ensure kegs hold pressure. Also a new set of Orings is included with each keg.
Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: