The American Homebrewers Association (See: Why you should be a member of the AHA) has announced the results of their annual poll of Zymurgy Magazine readers to determine the Best Beers in America.
Russian River’s Pliny the Elder, once again tops the list. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale, Ballast Point Sculplin IPA, Stone “Enjoy by IPA” and Founders Breakfast Stout round out the top 5.
Check out – Zymurgy‘s 2015 Best Beers in America Results
Want to brew Pliny in your home brewery?…
MoreBeer has collaborated directly with Vinnie Cilurzo, owner and brewer at Russian River Brewing Company, to bring you recipe kits for Pliny the Elder double IPA as part of their BrewMaster Series of recipe kits. From the description “This is THE original Pliny recipe”. I’ve brewed the all grain version of this beer and it has been one of the best beers to come out of my home brewery. See: Brewing Pliny
- Estimated Original Gravity:1.070-74
- SRM (Color Range): 10
- IBU’s: 198-202 (this is a theoretical number, you will actually get around 100 IBU)
- Estimated Alcohol Percentage: 8%
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- 25% Off Inkbird Temp Controller w/Fermwrap Heater Purchase
- Shurflo Self Priming Diaphragm Pump for Beer Transfers – $145.99 + Free Sh…
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer Pumpkin Recipe Kit Sale [All Grain and Extract] at MoreBeer
- Citra Pale Ale Kit – $34.99 – bundles w/Pumpkin Kit Sale