The Anova Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator is a touch screen heat stick with an integrated recirculation pump. Set your desired temperature on the touch screen. The Anova heats as necessary and has a circulation pump to ensure that temperatures are uniform. Adjustable clamp and Stainless Steel Skirt.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More in Electric Brewing: PicoBrew || Blichmann BrewEasy Systems – Includes Electric Models || Braumeister V2 || Grainfather Systems and Accessories || William’s $300 Mash & Boil System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Picobrew Zymatic Automated Electric Brew House – $1,599, Save $400 + FREE …
- Dual Scale Refractometer with Aluminum Body – coming up on Black Friday De…
- 64 oz Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Black Frida…
- 15% Off Cool Brewing for Black Friday
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20