Northern Brewer just announced the availability of a brand new brew stand… “The Center of Gravity” Brew Stand. Pro quality, built from the ground up for brewing and reasonably priced. The Center of Gravity Stand is set up as a gravity fed brew house. No need for pumps. Each tier has an integrated propane burner and all three are fed from a single tank using a 3 way manifold.
About the Center of Gravity:
A revolutionary, pro-quality brew sculpture in a powerful, compact package—at a compact price.
The Center of Gravity™ is built to brew right out of the box. Everything you need from burners to propane lines. Virtually tool-free setup. A tiny total footprint of just one square meter. Quick, compact storage. Center of Gravity™ is the first all-in-one brew sculpture that you can set up in 15 minutes and break down to fit in a hockey bag.
With 54,000 BTU’s per burner and pure steel-and-cast iron construction, it’s a brewing powerhouse for up to 10 gallon batches. Get power and portability at a fraction of the price—other brew sculptures cost upwards of $1,000! (keep reading)
Check out more details including a video about the Center of Gravity at Northern Brewer
Update: The Center of Gravity is now available at Midwest Supplies
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Fermentation Heat Wrap… $16
- Grainfather w/Connect Controller – save $200 + FREE Hop Spider & FREE…
- AHA Deal for HBF Readers – Two Free Books with AHA Membership
- 6 Universal Poppets [Ball & Pin Lock Kegs] – $7.99, $1.33 Each + Tip …
- Drip Tray Glass Rinser via AIH – $79.99 + Free Shipping & Reader Tip
- Great Gift: American Made Eagle Cap-Off Mechanical Bottle Opener – 10% Off…
- Genesis 6.5 Gallon Fermenter & Cryo Hop Bundle Sale at William’s Brew…