A hands on look at Eco Vessel’s triple insulated stainless growler with included infusion basket.
Top of the growler. This growler has two openings. A larger one for filling and pouring and a smaller one for drinking. Both have gasketed seals.
A look at the top of the infusion basket.
A look at the infusion basket. This is generally intended for tea leaves and water flavorings, but can also be used for hops. You’re basically dry hopping/Randalizing beer right in the growler. A great way to try different hops (or maybe even other ingredients) or enhance a beer.
Front of the label – Eco Vessel, TriMax Triple Insulation, Keeps cold for 36 hours, keeps hot for 8 hours, 64 oz, 1.9 Liters. I believe the ml here is a misprint.
Premium Stainless Steel, No BPA, No Liners, No sweat
Bottom of the the growler
Inside of the growler
Inside of the lid – notice the gasketed seal
A look at the top lid
The Eco Vessel 62 Ounce Growler
Overall, the EcoVessel BOSS is well constructed and well thought out. It has some unique features that are interesting and helpful for homebrewers and craft beer lovers.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Hops from $8.08 per/lb! w/Hop Market & stacking site wide sale
- 10% Site Wide Sale at MoreBeer! – application ideas + massive savings on h…
- COOKAMP High Pressure 2 Burner Propane Stove – $84.50 + free shipping
- Candi Syrup – $6.08/lb with Reader Deal!
- Lasko MyHeat 100 Ceramic Heater [Fermentation Temp] – $17.99 + free shippi…
- Inkbird IBT-2X-2 150′ Bluetooth Wireless BBQ Grill Thermometer with 2 Prob…
- 15 Gallon Stainless Kettle w/TWO Welded Ports & Volume Markings – $84…