Triple Gauge, Dual Pressure Primary CO2 Regulator made by Taprite in the USA. Features 5/16″ barbs that should work with both 5/16″ and 1/4″ ID Tubing. High quality… Taprite is the leading regulator manufacturer in the US.
Benefits of a two pressure regulator… 1. Serve different beers at different pressures/carbonation levels, 2. Serve and carbonate at different pressures (one “house” pressure, and another higher pressure for quickly carbonating) and 3. Use one regulator for a house pressure and the second for utility functions such as purging kegs and carboys and transferring under pressure.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off!
- Fermonsters: Save on Fermonsters and PET Carboys – 20% off all models
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market. That features rotating deep discounts on hops. Maximize free shipping and grab a deal on hops.
- Stainless Steel QDs: Torpedo Ball Lock QDs – just $14.99 and back in stock
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds