The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Super-Fast ThermoPop Thermometers – Open Box Sale – $20 or less!
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer – $22, Save $7 – Monit…
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
- ThermoWorks 24″! Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20!
- ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer – $19 or less + Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals Recent Great Deals [view more]:
Recent Great Deals [view more]: