Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
Conical design for easy harvesting of yeast. “Dipping Edge” Technology lid – airlock is integrated into lid. Made from tough, food safe polyethylene. Steel FPT Ports. Included thermometer in top port. Designed and manufactured by Speidel in Germany.
- The Kellermeister is a conical tank, ideal for unpressurized fermentations.
- Due to its conical design, the yeast collects in the cone and can be harvested and used again for future brews.
- Fermented beer can be easily racked off and transferred, leaving behind unwanted trub.
- The Kellermeister conical does not use a traditional airlock, nor does it have a blow off tube. In place of the airlock, Speidel has designed a lid with what they have termed “dipping edge” technology. This lid has a reservoir of water around its edge that the air is forced to pass through. Now what does this mean? To put it in laymen’s terms, the lid has a built in airlock!
- The Kellermeister is made of food-safe polyethylene. It has a tough, and extremely smooth inner surface, making it very easy to clean.
- Features 3/4 in. Steel FPT ports for complete drainage, and racking. Included are two 3/8 in. plastic valves for these ports.
- Top 1/2 in.port comes fitted with a thermometer.
- 19.3″ Length x 19.3 Width x 42.1″ Height
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks. (full description)
Speidel Kellermeister Plastic Conical – 65 l (17.2 gal) FE755 – $324.99 + Free Shipping
Also Consider: All Sale and Clearance Items
Recent More Beer Finds: