I’ve used ProFlow Dynamics Quick Disconnects on my kettles, mash tun, pumps and tubing for a long time. They have worked great for me. I put male connectors kettles, mash tuns and pumps and use female connectors for tubing. These are made from Stainless Steel and are available in lots of configurations. I also take the rings and pins off of these.
These are classified by Type. That may mean something in “commercial cam lock fitting circles”, but I was initially confused by this. Types are akin to model numbers. For example, Type A is Female NPT to Male Cam and Groove.
Twitter Follwer Zac (@zacbdct) Says; “My quick disconnects of choice for sure. Very handy and easy to clean.”
Price start at just $2.03 (for the Dust Plug).
Check out the full lineup – Here – Save 5% – Note: You must use this link. Discount shows in the cart.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 4 x Fermometer Stick on Thermometers – $12.85, $3.21 Each Shipped
- Portable Serving: Mini Jockey Box – $133.54 + Free Shipping – on Lig…
- 13.78″ x 5.9″ Stainless Steel Filter Basket – $29.68 + Free Sh…
- 48 Quart Coleman Cooler – $19.99, Best Price + Building a Mash Tun
- 2,000 mL Erlenmeyer Flask – $15.99, Limited Availability