This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Plugging in the unit activates the built in heater and drives off accumulated moisture.
Features: Works in a 500 cubic feet area. No batteries or cords required. 100% renewable — works up to 10 years. Compact and silent. Spill and mess free, non toxic – child and pet safe
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Balancing Your Draft System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Cooler Shock Gel Freezer Packs – $14.16 on Lightning Deals + Homebrew Rela…
- 8 Ounce General Hydroponics PH 4.01 Calibration Solution – $5.95 + Free Ad…
- 50′ SS Wort Chiller with Garden Hose Fittings – $54.99 + Free Shippi…
- 32 Oz Star San Homebrew Sanitizer – $20.17 + Star San Tips & Tricks