- For use with wide-mouth standard size mason-type jars and lids
- Re-vacuums jars easily. Plastic air tube not included
- Great for liquids, sauces, fragile foods and dry goods
- Air-tight and odor proof
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
These are handy for storing hops and other ingredients in Mason jars with the aid of your FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer. [Don’t have a FoodSaver? Search FoodSaver on Amazon]
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Eva Dry 500 [Fix Kegerator Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands on Review
- Digital LCD Thermometer… $4.02 + Free Shipping
- Taprite Dual Pressure Kegerator CO2 Regulator – $89.50 + Free Shipping, w/…
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $31.50 + …