Three piece means that this can be disassembled for cleaning and sanitation. Use this on your homebrew boil kettle, mash tun, hot liquor tank/HLT, pump or for general flow control on your brew system.
This is selling for $14.95. That’s a great deal all by itself. Use this link and the price drops to $14.20. Note that you’ll see this discount at checkout if it’s still available.
Feedback from HBF Reader Tony:
Used them on this last Saturday for my pump and kettle after giving them a good soak in some oxyclean and then sanitizer. They come apart easily and go back together without much effort. In the end, easier than the ball valves they replaced since they don’t take much effort to take apart – 2 of my standard ball valves were frozen shut and wouldn’t allow for a clean out. It took only an extra minute vs. a normal working ball valve to come apart, so not much more work. Now I know my valves are 100% clean as you can see every bit and scrub where needed.
Shipping was fast – US Postal Priority, and reasonably cheap. I picked up some silicone hose too, as they have it cheaper than most other places at by the foot prices. Maybe not quite as good as a 100′ bulk buy, but close.
3 Piece Ball Valve – $14.20
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Ends Soon: Bell’s Brewery General Store – Summer Ingredient Sale
- Ends Soon: Classic Thermapen – $59, Best Price + Hands on Review
- Ends Soon: Free Shipping on Brew Bag BIAB Bags and Accessories
- Save on BYO Special Issues + FREE Trial Issue of Brew Your Own Magazine
- Stainless Tap Handle Angle Bonnet – $7.79 + Free Shipping