This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out some of Denny’s recipes now available from Brewcraft.
See the AHA’s Article on this: Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
- All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Pair Pin Lock Quick Disconnects [Gas&Liquid] – $5.39, $2.70 Each + Fr…
- 13″ Wall Mount Drip Tray w/Drain & Backsplash – $69.74 + free s…
- 1 lb Calypso Pellet Hops $14.99, Save $10 AND free ship eligible
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer – $79.99! + Hands on Review
- 25% Off Beer & Brewing Books at Bell’s Brewery!
- 2 Lbs Raw Unfiltered Honey [Mead or Homebrew Fermentable] – $9.66, $4.83/l…
- Chemical Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer – $6.29 w/instant coupon + Hands on …