This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out some of Denny’s recipes now available from Brewcraft.
See the AHA’s Article on this: Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon
- Rubber Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
- All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- COOKAMP High Pressure 2 Burner Propane Stove – $84.50 + free shipping
- Candi Syrup – $6.08/lb with Reader Deal!
- Lasko MyHeat 100 Ceramic Heater [Fermentation Temp] – $17.99 + free shippi…
- Inkbird IBT-2X-2 150′ Bluetooth Wireless BBQ Grill Thermometer with 2 Prob…
- 15 Gallon Stainless Kettle w/TWO Welded Ports & Volume Markings – $84…
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases
- SKYROKU Elite Digital Scale, 100 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution AND Calibrat…