This setup is based on Denny Conn’s great design. Denny is the co-author of Experimental Homebrewing and the keeper of Wyeast 1450 Denny’s Favorite 50. Check out some of Denny’s recipes now available from Brewcraft.
See the AHA’s Article on this: Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – via Amazon
- Two Piece Mini Keg Bung – via Amazon
- All Grain Tips & Gear Resource Page
- Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Buy a Keg King Kegerator – get a FREE set of New William’s Brewing D…
- Brew Hardware HERMS Coil 50′ x 1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel – on s…
- 400 Micron Stainless Steel Hop Filters – Choose from Three – $30 at …
- Beer and Wine Filter Setup – $47.99 + Free Shipping
- $16 off $100 at AIH!
- 40 Plate Wort Chiller – $134.99 + Free Shipping
- Balcones Distilling Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels for Homebrew – $123.99 w…