As of this posting, daily deal site Woot! has FoodSaver’s RT-FM2000 [reconditioned] marked down to $34.99. This also comes with a selection of FoodSaver bags. Offerings change often.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Check Woot to see current offering
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Loose Handle or Base 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs – $34.99 + Repair Tip
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose – now $18.95,…
- Etekcity 11lb/5kg Digital Scale w/Stainless Platform – $8.99 w/Instant Cou…
- 25 mm x 8 mm Stir Bar – $3.32 + Free Add On Shipping
- Nite Ize Stainless Carabiner Style Bottle Opener – $2.69