Brew Tapper Chalkboard Tap Handle made from Beechwood
Dual sided 3.5″ x 3.5″ chalkboards. Fits all US faucet lever threads. Threads: 3/8″-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread). Works with standard chalk and liquid chalk markers. Specs: Overall Height: 10.25″ – Square Face: 3.5″ – Square Face Thickness: 1.375″.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: