5 Gallon Used Ball Lock Cornelius Keg. The lids on these do not have a manual PRV valve. They are basically standard 5 gallon ball lock kegs with pin lock style lids. That means the lids on these do not have a manual PRV valve. You can use a spare gas QD to vent the keg as needed.
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, cornelius style tank. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs. Includes a new set of Orings.Our Top Draft Resources
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?