Description: Stone IPA Clone is modeled after the west coast IPA brewed out of Escondido, California. Beautiful lacing from over the top hop usage of hops and plenty of citrus, grapefruit, and pine to go around. Perfectly balanced with the malt sweetness, this beer is sure to be a hit with any hop head. Coming in between 6.9 -7.2 percent ABV and 77 IBUs its true to the real thing. Go right ahead and brew this one up so you can impress your friends! (keep reading)
Check it out – Here
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 5.1 Cu Ft RCA Deep Freezer – $131.07 + Free Shipping
- Reader Tip: Anchor Hocking 55 Oz Pitcher – $6.29
- $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH- works with sale items!
- NSF Certified 5 Tier Shelving Unit w/Wheels – $79.88 + Free Shipping
- Limited Availability: Pliny the Elder Recipe Kit – $45.99 + Brewing Pliny …