Stainless steel 3″ diameter air cooled tower, two chrome faucets, 5′ 3/16″ beer tubing and hex nut assemblies.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: