via Keg Outlet
This is a Sanke commercial tap with MFL tailpieces for switching between Sanke and homebrew setups.
Use this commercial beer keg tap to switch between your homebrew beer and commercial beer in seconds!
This tap is Low Profile and allows you to tap a keg in tight situation, such as inside of a shorter fridge unit. Because the lines come out to the side this tap sticks up about 2.5″ from the keg vs about 5″ with line on a conventional Coupler. (keep reading)
This is marked down $5 from list to $69.95. Keg Outlet is doing a one day (today 3/31 only) free shipping sale. Orders over $50 ship for free. That mean this ships for free.
Check it out – HereOur Top Draft Resources
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]: