Michigan State University put on a free webinar back in January 2015 “Hop Harvest and Processing Safety Webinar”. It is mostly applicable to hop farmers, but may still be interesting and informative for homebrewers. A recorded version of the webcast is available for free.
Lots More About Hops:
- 5 Recent Hop Finds
- For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops (Brewing Elements)
- USAHOPS – Variety Manual… Free PDF Download
- Hop Union – Aroma Wheel – Dozens of Hops Into 11 Classifications
- Hop Guide – 170+ Hop Varieties Described
Also: 5 Recent Hops Finds
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Announcing: Chugger X-Dry Series Pump via MoreBeer!
- Geryon Vacuum Sealer & Starter Kit [store hops & more] – Lightni…
- Ends Soon: 25% Off at GrogTag – Brand Your Brewery!
- Reverse Osmosis Filter System [Dial in Your Brewing Water] – $59.34 + Free…
- 7.5 lb DampRid Refill [Kegerator Condensation] – $9.97 – Prime Exclu…
- 18 Watt IP67 Waterproof Heating Mat – now $10.89
- Ends Today: 12 lbs of Michigan Made Wildflower Honey – $52.40, $4.37/lb