Why would these have anything to do with homebrewing, you ask? Great question. These are an easy way to measure 6 mL of Star San. Put 6 mL of Star San in 1 gallon of distilled water and you’ve got sanitizing solution. Fill up a spray bottle and you’re ready to sanitize for pennies a batch. See: Tip: Using Star San In a Spray Bottle
Quantity 10 of 10 CC Syringes. These do not have needles. They do have Luer Lock Tips. The syringes that I use for measuring Star San also have Luer Lock Tips. There is no need to put anything on this connection. You can draw Star San with the Luer Lock end.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts (for DIY Tap Handles) – $4.90
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – $1.59
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $5 + Free Add On Shipping
- 7.1 Cu Ft Chest Freezer [Kegerator or Fermentation Temp Control] – $193.74…
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 w/…