CraftBeer-dot-com is offering a free beer and food course. The majority of the course is available as a free download. Additional components including a final exam are available if you meet certain qualifications.
About this course…
- Beer should be an integral part of culinary education. It accounts for $101 billion in sales in the U.S., compared to $50 billion for wine, and is an expected addition to restaurant beverage menus. With this course, culinary educators and students join the 4,000+ American craft brewers who are helping beer reclaim its place at the dinner table.
- The free self directed CraftBeer.com Beer & Food Course was designed specifically with the culinary student in mind. Students will learn about beer as a beverage, pairing beer with food and how to pour and present beer at the table. In addition to lectures, suggested readings and a two-part final exam, instructors will guide students through two tasting sessions of ten beer styles and a food pairing session.
- Co-authored by a Culinary Institute of America graduate and a Certified Cicerone®, this is the thoughtful and thorough crash course in beer and food that you’ve been looking for. The course is published by the Brewers Association, the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers, and the community of brewing enthusiasts.
Check it out – Beer & Food Course from craftbeer.com
Also: Food & Beer – via Amazon
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 4 x 1 Liter Reusable Glass Milk Bottles & Lids [Yeast Starters, Slurry Stor…
- 2 x Universal Stoppers & 2 x Airlocks – $5 + free prime ship
- Ends Today: FREE Shipping at Adventures in Homebrewing + application ideas
- 1 lb UK Fuggle Pellet Hops – $11.99 per lb + free ship eligible
- Ends Soon: 16.59% Off at Austin Homebrew Supply – matches Black Friday + 2…
- Selection Changes Soon: The MoreBeer Kit of the Week – Save 20% + stacks w…
- Ends Today: 15% Off Keg Parts at Williams Brewing + Stacking Deal