- Measuring range: pH 0.0 – 14.0
- Resolution: 0.1pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1pH (at 20℃/68℉)
- Typical EMC DEV: ±0.2pH
- Battery: 3*1.5v (AG-13 button battery)
- Operating temperature: 0℃to 50℃ (32℉- 122℉)
- Relative humidity: ±95%
- Life: Approx. 700 hours of use
- Trimming: By potentiometer
- Dimensions: 150*29*20mm
- Net weight: About 52g
- Immerse the electrode in standard buffer solution (under the temperature of 25℃), and gently shake the electrode.
- Regulate the trimmer with the screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
Use for checking the pH of your water, mash and finished beer.
Recent Amazon Finds: